Friday, November 25, 2016

cant live without me - candle spell

Get a red candle, red pen and recepticle to burn the spell sheet in or on.
write the name of your lost love on the spell sheet
Read & rehearse the spell thats listed below
lite your candle, then read the spell
repeat spell three times

great spirit
Bring back my love that I know,
Remind (name) heart of the love that still flows
without me and awake, his\her heart must burn & ache
upon his/her return our love will ever grow
on his/her own without my love - he/she shall feel oh so empty
i lite this fire to make him/her relize he/she cant live without me.
Master of fate, this i say, this i pray - bring (name) back to forever stay

As you complete the third casting of your spell - lite the spell sheet
as the spell sheet burns - complete the spell by saying

“As this burns so doth your love for me.
as this burns you shall return to me.
So may it be, So may it be
its time to return to me”

its done - kick back & relax.
take a few minutes to fill your mind with thoughts of thier return
Imagine and experience the event, the excitement, the emotions, the joy
Take this experience as far as you like - the more passion and energy expelled the better

May the great spirit bless you with this thing that you have asked for

invoke good karma by visiting our site > http://www.spellswork7.com


 Get your Fire Seal to burn & Complete ceremony > Right here !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment